Your privacy is important to The Digital Labourers Federation hereafter to be called the DLF. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that the DLF collects, and the ways in which the DLF uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
The DLF may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including but not inclusive to pages visited and links followed;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including but not inclusive to personal names, contact details, place of employment, email address and occupation);
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including including but not inclusive to personal names, contact details, place of employment, email address and occupation); and
- any other information that you send to the DLF.
Using personal information
The DLF may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- send you emails from the mailing list you have subscribed to;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where the DLF discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, the DLF may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
The DLF will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
The DLF will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
The DLF is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact the DLF
by email to email@example.com or